Alison Chin graduated from University of Tasmania in year 2005. She began her career joining Thomson Adsett in Melbourne. During her 4 years period with Thomson Adsett, she was involved in few large scale aged care and healthcare projects from Melbourne to Hong Kong and China. Alison acquired her Victoria Architecture Licence in year 2010.
After several involvements in office fit out projects, Alison Chin has strong credibility in interior layout design and clientele management.
Alison joins FDCV Group since March 2011, her strength in documentation and project management have become one of company’s strong assets.
Aged-Care, Healthcare and Retirement Living
- 2006- 2008, North Ringwood Medical Centre, Victoria, Australia – Project Architect
- 2006- 2009, Royal Freemasons Home, Victoria, Australia – Design Architect
- 2007- 2009, Penang Adventist Hospital, Penang, Malaysia – Design Architect
- 2008- 2009, Elanora Aged Care Facility, Victoria, Australia – Project Architect
- 2008- 2011, Uniting Aged Care Kingsville, Victoria, Australia – Project Architect
- 2007- 2012, 450 beds, Tsuen Wan Adventist Hospital, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong – Design Architect
- 2009- 2011, Elizabeth College, Tasmania, Australia – Design Architect
- 2012- 2013, Lim Residence, Subang Jaya, Malaysia – Project Architect
- 2013- Ongoing, Chong Residence, SS1, Malaysia – Project Architect
- 2013- Ongoing, Semi D Villas, Bukit Ledang, Malaysia – Design Architect
- 2013- Ongoing, Yap Residence, Setia Alam, Malaysia – Interior Build
- 2014- Ongoing, Kenny Residence, Taman OUG, Malaysia – Design Architect
- 2014- Ongoing, Dato’ Cheong Residence, Cheras, Malaysia – Design Architect
- 2009- 2010, Barristers’ Chambers, Victoria, Australia – Project Architect
- 2011-2013, Multi-Link Office, Sungai Buloh, Malaysia – Interior Build